18:30 – Arrival at Ivy Asia, St Paul’s
18:40 – 18:50 – Chairperson’s Welcoming Remarks by Cohesity
18:50 – 19:20 – Thinking Big Picture: The evolution of the ransomware landscape & what this has meant for organisation’s defenses – Hazel Freeman – Senior Security Consultant, Post Office Ltd
- Trends & triumphs of ransomware attackers in the past 2-5 years
- Today’s organizations discuss the preventions of Ransomware and potential breaches, but the real discussion should be around: Assuming the breach – how can you minimize the impact of it
- Risk Assessment – Assessing technology developments that have helped protect & respond to ransom attacks & how far we have to go to keep up
- How can your strategies remain agile & contend with the ever-evolving threat landscape?
- Ransomware continues to be the primary threat to cyber resilience and new variants that are undetectable continue to emerge
19:20 – 19:40 – Scaling Up From Cyber Security to Cyber Resiliency – James Blake, EMEA CISO – Cohesity
Hear the lessons drawn from working firsthand with dozens of enterprise victims of ransomware and wiper attacks across the globe, despite some of them having invested significant dollars annually on cyber security. In this session, we’ll look at why the legacy approach to cyber security has failed to prevent crippling ransomware impacts, and look forward to how organisations can truly deliver cyber resilience. This includes pragmatic steps to leverage your existing IT infrastructure to de-risk security projects, improve time-to-value, and mitigate cyber risk.
19:40 – 21:00 – Interactive Q&A Discussion Group
Debate with your fellow thought leaders & unearth transformative solutions