Information We Collect
Executive Partners Network Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times. Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. “Personal Information” refers to information, which allows You to be directly or indirectly identified as an individual person. We may also collect “non-personal information” meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify anyone. Non-personal information may also result from removing the personally identifiable parts from Personal Information. We collect and use both types of information and combinations of both types. In operating our website and communicating electronically with you, we may collect and process the following data about you: i. When you register for events, or purchase products, we ask you for personal information. We use this information to provide you with the highest-quality service, as well as information and updates pertaining to your order. Upon registration or purchase additional personal information, such as credit card number and expiration date, may in some instances be requested. We may also collect additional information about hotel, meal and other travel preferences. This sensitive personal information, which is used solely for confirmation and billing purposes and to service the order, is used only for the purpose identified hereunder and is deleted in a secure and timely manner once that purpose has been served. ii. We may collect and process details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, operating system, access times, what browser you are using and other communication data. iii. We may collect and process information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason. iv. We may collect and process information to send Users relevant information which they have agreed to receive.
Types of Information
From the sources listed above, we collect the following types of information:
• Name, business email address (when business email address is not available we may ask for an alternative email address), phone number, physical address
• Job title and professional details
• LinkedIn profile data
• Billing details
• Information relevant to event attendance, such as meal preferences and requested accommodations
• Opinions and other content or information submitted via our websites or other channels
How We Use Information We Collect
The personal data we collect is primarily used to enable us to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. Collecting relevant information is a necessary part of us being able to provide you with the requested services and/or products. We will only use your personal information fairly and securely, and will never do anything with it (such as sharing it with any other party) that you have not clearly agreed to, or that could be considered irresponsible.
Legal basis for the processing of data
The applicable legal basis for the processing of Personal Information depends on the circumstances relating to the relevant processing activities, as further described below:
• If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for one or more specific purposes, GDPR art. 6(1)(a) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
• Performance of a contract. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as for providing certain services, to which the data subject is party, GDPR art. 6(1)(b) serves as the legal basis for processing operations. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services.
• Legal obligation. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for complying with a legal obligation, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, GDPR art. 6(1)(c) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
• Vital interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for protecting the vital interests of a natural person GDPR art. 6(1)(d) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
• Legitimate interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for processing operations which are not covered by any of the above mentioned legal grounds, but are deemed permissible for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us, such as marketing, GDPR art. 6(1)(f) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
Use of Personal Data
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
Where Executive Partners Network Ltd collects personal information for event registration, we will not disclose such information to any third party (other than in connection with administration of events) without the registrant’s consent. Executive Partners Network Ltd does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose this collected personal information for non-event-related mailings. When users register for an event, Executive Partners Network Ltd may provide to facilities hosting the event, and to vendors providing event-related services, only that user information necessary to administer the event experience for the attendee. Executive Partners Network Ltd users are asked to provide their email address when signing up to receive information from us, such as newsletters, reports and briefings. Additional information may also be collected depending on the type of newsletter requested. iii. To meet our contractual commitments to you. iv. To notify you about any changes to, or problems with, our website that may affect our service, or other customer service-related issues. v. If you are a previous or existing customer, we may wish to contact you from time to time with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. You may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
• To fulfil your requests;
• To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
• To carry out certain marketing activities – if you are a previous or existing customer, we may wish to contact you from time to time with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. You may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• To conduct research and analysis;
• To create aggregated or anonymised data, which we may use and disclose without restriction;
• To comply with applicable laws, protect rights, safety and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities (such as disclosing data in appropriate situations for national security or law enforcement purposes); or
• To perform a service on behalf of a client who gives us the data and meet our contractual commitments to you.
To notify you about any changes to, or problems with, our website that may affect our service, or other customer service-related issues.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise the User’s device and store some information about the User’s preferences or past actions. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website. You can find up-to-date information clearly explaining how to control or delete cookies on your Windows PC or Apple Mac at http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/. To control or delete cookies on your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manufacturer’s help manual. Cookies are referred to as session or persistent cookies, depending on how long they are used: i. Session cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser. ii. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie. These persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
When you use our website, the following categories of cookies may be used:1. “Strictly necessary” cookies. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. These cookies are session cookies, and will be destroyed when you logout of the website or close your browser.2. Performance cookies. These cookies aren’t essential but they provide us with useful anonymous information about how people use our website. These cookies cannot be used to identify you as they never contain personal information such as your name or email address. These cookies are persistent. We do not use information based on your location, IP address, internet service provider, company or other identification data. We may, for example, track the overall number of visitors to a specific page, or record where site visitors are coming from and which search terms were used to find us. By using this website, you are accepting the use of these cookies. You have the ability to delete cookie files from your hard drive at any time.
Delegate Cancellation Policy
A charge of £250 + VAT will be applied to delegates that cancel their place at the last minute. The policy will activate 45 days prior to the event itself across all of our events. This is to enhance the event/day and guarantee a senior level of peer-to-peer engagement.
To avoid the cancellation fee, you can send a colleague as a replacement, however they must operate within your own team and have a similar level of seniority in the same field.