18:00 – Arrival at Ivy Asia, St Paul’s
18:30 – 18:40 – Chairperson’s Welcoming Remarks by Cohesity
18:40 – 19:10 – Thinking Big Picture: The evolution of the ransomware landscape & what this has meant for organisation’s defenses – Mick Ebsworth, CISO, Co-op
- Trends & triumphs of ransomware attackers in the past 2-5 years
- Today’s organizations discuss the preventions of Ransomware and potential breaches, but the real discussion should be around: Assuming the breach – how can you minimize the impact of it
- Risk Assessment – Assessing technology developments that have helped protect & respond to ransom attacks & how far we have to go to keep up
- How can your strategies remain agile & contend with the ever-evolving threat landscape?
- Ransomware continues to be the primary threat to cyber resilience and new variants that are undetectable continue to emerge
19:10 – 19:20 – Case Study – Jody Gilbert, Platform Operations Manager, EDF Trading
A transformational journey for excellence in recovery & resilience
19:20 – 19:40 – With no silver bullet, aim for backup: Recovery as the first line of defence against Ransomware – Brian Spanswick, CISO & Head of IT, Cohesity
- How can ML technologies be leveraged to assess impact of a ransomware attack & detect anomalies successfully?
- Do not discuss the likelihood of a breach, but the impact that can be realized within 12 months and with this better assess investments in a company.
- How can you minimise downtime?
- How immutable are your backup products? Recovery solutions need to provide immutability, zero trust, and support existing security controls/processes
- How can you successfully take a policy-based approach to vaulting?
- Can you recover at scale? Getting VMs and data to users is key.
19:40 – 21:00 – Interactive Q&A Discussion Group
Debate with your fellow thought leaders & unearth transformative solutions